As some of you may know, there was concern this week over a pupil at Thurlestone Primary School (my daughters school) having COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The result was actually negative, so I can confirm there was NO “outbreak” at the school which has been reported in some places.
We want to reassure you of our continued excellent standards of cleanliness here at the clinic. The team are all trained in this and super vigilant in the current ever changing situation. Rest assured that we will keep this up and have added a few extra measures to keep the Hub the place you love and are confident to come to.
As a business we are following the latest Government guidelines on how to respond to COVID-19 in the work place.
• If you have a mild temperature or feel unwell in any way, please let us know and stay at home. We will not charge for the appointment and will reschedule it for you. Please let us know as early as possible.
• On arrival wash your hands or use the hand gel provided. Check out the approved technique which displayed.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, with unwashed hands (this protects you).
• Re-wash your hands if you do touch your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands (this protects others).
• When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth / nose with a tissue then throw it in the bin. Avoid re-using tissues. We have placed boxes of tissues in all rooms and the studio.
• You could use the crook of your elbow if sneezes or coughs suddenly appear!
• If you begin to feel unwell when here, let us know immediately so we can get you the help you need.
• If attending our classes, we recommend bringing the following equipment;
• If you would rather not be corrected / adjusted by the class instructor/therapist please let us know before the class starts.
If you have any further concerns or questions about anything to do with this, please come talk to us as we want to help.
With very best wishes
Vic and the QP team xx