At the HealthHub we see the frustration and misery that living with pain, movement and continence issues brings to your life and the joy it prevents you having.
You miss out on so much with those you love and limit your life daily. You probably don’t like the way you feel, look or the situation you are in BUT are sooooo confused with what to do to make things better. You’ve probably seen your GP or other health / fitness professional and been given painkillers, told to rest or do exercises that haven’t helped or perhaps even made things worse.
We know you are busy. You’ve got loads of people and stuff demanding your time and attention. Taking care of yourself and addressing the struggles you’ve been suffering with hasn’t been a priority.
You are worried about how you are going to find the time, energy and motivation to fit in the countless exercises you believe you need do to fix your problems.
It all feels too hard and too much. Sound about right?
You’ve been hoping the problem would just go away but now you are months (or even years) down the line you are still waiting and hoping.
Deep down you fear this is how life will be now. You wonder “If this is how I feel now, what will I be like in another 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years?”….
If this sounds like you then I want you to know you are NOT alone and this is what we hear ALL the time. You are doing the RIGHT thing by looking into getting help.
Is this you?
- I don’t want to feel like this anymore. I’m worried about the future but I don’t know where to start to make changes
- I’ve got several things wrong which are affecting me doing different things (whether that’s back, hip, knee, shoulder, neck pain or bladder / bowel incontinence, poor “core”, muscle weakness, poor fitness or struggles with weight)
- I don’t want this to be how my life is from now on, I’ve got so much life left to live and stuff to do
- I’ve been told that nothing that can be done to improve my pain, movement or continence struggles by other healthcare professionals
- I don’t want to rely on painkillers, operations or “rest” to feel better. Painkillers and rest aren’t solving the problem it’s making me stiffer and weaker. Risky operations won’t necessarily provide the cure either and it’s a heck of a gamble.
- I’m exhausted, busy and don’t have hours of time to do endless home exercises for the rest of my days to “manage” my problem. I want it gone so I can get on with my life.
- I’m worried about being a burden on others and ending up losing my independence
We help people who;
- Want the best for themselves in life
- Want to feel reassured they are in safe hands by trusted healthcare professionals
- Want to be confident, they are safeguarding their body, movement and mind as they age, so they can be as mobile, independent and have their freedom for as long as possible
- Want to be listened to, cared for and given the time, attention and expert help they deserve, and should have.
- Want to be fully supported by an expert team of compassionate, positive, proactive healthcare practitioners
- Want to know they are being looked at and treated as a whole person, considering all the things that are going on in their body, mind and life
- Want to make changes NOW, not sit on a waiting list for months as the problem gets worse, takes longer and is harder to fix
If this wise person is you, here's
your next step
Given your body is the MOST precious and irreplaceable thing you own, you are right to feel cautious about trusting someone with it! If you are unsure what to do next or have questions, the following options are to help you make the best decision on what is right for you. There is no obligation to book an appointment after any of these complimentary options;
We are right for you if you want:
- quick, easy access to expert care without a waiting list or referral from your doctor
- to be serious about feeling well and finding the freedom again to move, live and LOVE your life
- to solve your pain, movement and continence struggles long term. Not just have a quick fix and be back again in a few months
- simple, easy to understand explanations so you can understand what is going on with your body and why you have the problems you do
- to know the steps to take to fix the problem, so you can get back to doing the things you need and want to do
- to understand the options you have to fix the problem, and be able to choose a plan of care that is right for you
- to only give 5-15minutes a day to do your training programme
- to be listened to and taken care of as a whole person, so you can relax and enjoy the journey knowing everything is being looked at
- to work with an expert team of therapists so you feel confident you are in safe hands
So, if you want to:
- Feel confident again with your body and self, so you can start LOVING your life
- Stay active and able to do what you want like playing with your children or grandchildren, run, lose yourself in the garden or take the day walking the coastal path
- Stay off the painkillers and not have to reach for them before or after activities
- Sleep better so you can feel energised, well and able to cope with the day
- Get your life back and be free to do what you want, when you want, how you want
- Be free of pain, niggles, aches and stiffness that limit your movement and activities
- Be free from the shame and misery of bladder or bowel incontinence
- Avoid living small, get your life back and start to FEEL LIKE YOU AGAIN!
Consider letting us help you
Choose one of the following options and take that next step to feeling better!
Our HealthHub Guarantee
If you don’t love what we do at the Hub then we offer a Money Back Guarantee. We will refund your session and give you the next one FREE.
Your feedback only helps us correct any problems in our business. We would rather you told us and gave us a chance to fix it, than not get the outcome you want. It’s that simple.
Here's What Some Of Our Lovely Clients Have To Say About Us...
"I thought my neck pain was incurable"
I had a neck spasm injury caused by a fall 25 years previously. I was regularly in severe pain. Now, all my injuries are pain free! I haven’t had a neck spasm for years and I can walk, play golf, and ski with no concerns.
- Nick, Devon
"My life has been revitalised"
I first came to The Health Hub with a disc problem in my back. This amazing clinic offers a unique, one to one, tailor made service I haven’t found elsewhere. I have since gone skiing and sailing thanks to The Health Hub.
"The bar has been raised on how one should expect to be treated"
I have got rid of niggles and pains I have had for years that I thought I had to live with. It would not be too extravagant to say it has been a life changing experience!
We LOVE to help you...
- Feel reassured and have hope that change is possible
- Feel good about their posture and body knowing what is right for you
- Confidently return to the sport or activity you love, free from fear you will leak or hurt yourself again
- Sleep better than you have in years
- Breathe better and be able to use it to reduce physical and emotional stress
- Feel renewed energy levels, confidence and trust that your body won’t let you down
- Know how to maintain your new freedom with a plan to make sure you can get even fitter, stronger and more resilient at the end of your care
- Love your body again and feel fabulous in your skin!
We don’t stop at just easing your pain...
...We SAFEGUARD your future!
It’s such a relief once your pain has eased or incontinence has improved BUT this is NOT the best thing we can do for you at the HealthHub. The BEST thing we do is safeguard your body, so your problems do NOT return. This bit takes the skill our EXPERT team have. Working together we make sure your body is as resilient and robust as it can be so you can restart the activities you love with confidence, FREE from fear that your problems will return.
Many folk have been in a cycle for years, seeing physio's or other health professionals when their symptoms flare. But once they start feeling better, they skip appointments, think they will manage, and miss out on the later stages of the healing and training process. This is a BIG mistake. This later stage is the ESSENTIAL STEP that STOPs symptoms returning. This is where the GOLD is.
We have an expert TEAM and offer a range of services, so you wise folk can progress your strength, resilience, and confidence to safeguard against your problems returning. The best bit is you don't need to go somewhere else and see other people who don't know you and the problems you've had. You can do it all under one roof! We have an A-team who communicate with each other and suport you, so you nkow what is going on and what you need to do. You can rest assured that you are being FULY taken care of through-out and be the BEST you can be.